Saturday, December 24, 2022

Post 16

 You Make it Feel like Christmas


I had so much fun making this outfit and then when my bestie Made the cute scarf, and gloves, and boots and gifties I HAAAAD to put an outfit together. It was just to PERFECT together. I feel all cute and cozy as I did the hunt on the Nessibug's sim for music boxes! I brought along my cute lil penguin friend to help me find all the Christmas and Princess Music boxes.... he has more patience then me when searching for things. After all Penguins search for the perfect pebble to give their mate!

*¤°{Wearing}°¤*

Body and Head

TD - Baby Body Fitted 

TD - Bento Mesh Head #Cherry

CATWA Mesh Eyes UN-RIGGED L&R

Little DewDrop - Lorelai Eyes in Pink (Right) and Purple (Left) CATWA appliers

Hair - Tram - I0718 Fatpack (I am wearing the pink from the fatpack hud)

Nails - Little Dewdrop - Christmas Cute Nails @ Mainstore Comes in 13 fun patterns - look upstairs! (I keep forgetting to change them lol)


Skin
{Pixel Baby} - Isabella Skin - Milk - No Brows

Flying Bunny - Soft Body Milk /Chubby


Body Shape
{Pixel Baby} - Poppy Shape - Modified by me


Body and face Layers

DudaDreams - Frosty Nose TD

DudaDreams - Frosty Eyebrows TD

DudaDreams - Frosty Cheeks TD

DudaDreams - Frostbite 30% TD

DudaDreams - Frosty Fluffy Lashes Applier TD Heads+

Muriel - Daisy brows ONLY (Tintable) (Not available inworld currently)

Little Dewdrop - Chilly Winter Blush (Tintable) @ Mainstore upstairs

Little Dewdrop - Cutie Pie Freckles (Tintable) @ Mainstore upstairs


Muriel - Mara Lashes - Eyeliner (TD Apple)

Muriel - Mara Lashes

Outfit

Little Dewdrop - Guinevere outfit in mint (this outfit comes in Toddleedoo , Bebe, Tweeneedoo, and Youth! It also comes in six fun colors. The mesh is fluffy and it can be worn with or without jacket and with or without tights) and you can find it now @ my Mainstore

Lovey - Reomdeer Jeadbamd - Mp Bpw - Pink Ears - From Free December Group Gift @ Lovey Mainstore 

Lovey - Little Uggs - Grey - {TDB} @ Lovey Mainstore 

Lovey - Infinity Scarf - Pink [Pastel] @ Lovey Mainstore 

Lovey Candy Can Mouthie - Free December group Gift @ Lovey Mainstore 

Lovey - Bow Mittens - Pastel Pack @ Lovey Mainstore 

Muriel - Paige Set TD Baby 15 (The glasses I have on)

{Pity Party} Pixie Cry Baby Ears L&R (This is from an old gacha)

Blume - Moon Jewels Forhead (Fatpack) 



Extra's

Little Dewdrop - My little Ms. Deere Rezzable @ Roselline Kids Event

Little Dewdrop - My Little Mr. Deere Rezzable @ Roselline Kids Event

DudaDreams and PixelBaby's New Collab - Nice List Baby out now @ Daydream kids Event ( The cookie, Milk Mustache, and Milk glass)



Unseen Honorable Mentions

[Starries] Upsies (Beta) V0.984

TD - Bento Mesh Head #Cherry - Animations Hud (v1.3) - Used for facial expression
Poses

Pose - .Click. & P.O.S.E. poses were used, I took several pictures and lost track of exactly which poses... I will try to do better.

**Pictures taken with Firestormviewer and used windlights included**


BONUS Check out the Nessibug's Sim Hunt stuff BELOW!








Whats New?

Post 16

 You Make it Feel like Christmas I had so much fun making this outfit and then when my bestie Made the cute scarf, and gloves, and boots and...